VEGASPROBATEREALESTATE.com can provide a full range of services to your clients in their time of need during this difficult and often stressful time.
- Extensive property evaluation, what is the property worth in today’s market?
- Market value letters (for tax purposes or otherwise)
- Preliminary Title Reports
- Property Searches (to quickly find deeds of trust and liens)
- We will immediately tour the property and make written recommendations as to what needs to be done to the property in order to sell the property for the highest dollar amount in the shortest time period
- Re-keying of the property
- On site inventory of all items remaining in the home, furniture, clothes, jewelry etc. This inventory list is sent to the surviving members.
- Cleaning out and cleaning up the property
- The supervision and organizing of: cleaning crews, haulers, painters, plumbers, carpet installers, estate liquidators, landscapers, etc.
- Very knowledgeable and experienced with occupied properties
- Organize shipping of personal items
- Provide list of charities or consignment stores for items that are not needed or not wanted
- If required initiate contact with an auction house and supervise the appraisal and packing of items.
- If needed, organize and stage an estate sale
- Low 2% listing fee to sell the property, 2.5% to the Buyer’s agent, 4.5% total fee
Call Joe Samples today to discuss our services that we can provide to you and the estate : 702-379-3139