Thomas “Joe’ Samples is a Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist, (C.P.R.E.S), RE Lic .# S.0068745, with Urban Nest Realty. Joe Samples will work with YOU – the Personal Representative, (P.R.), the Probate Attorney and the Probate Court in the listing and sale of probate real estate. We can provide a full range of services to you, the P.R., in your time of need, especially for those clients and their surviving family members living out of state.
We can help you evaluate the Property, Assess Needed Repairs, Determine Market Value, Implement a Marketing Strategy, and Manage the sale from Listing-to-Contract-to-Close!
Our business model is to focus exclusively on the listing and sale of probate real estate. Joe Samples understands the unique complications of probate, the time-sensitive process, and adheres to the best practices necessary to navigate the potentially treacherous transaction to completion and help the estate realize a win-win-win transaction during the entire probate process. Joe Samples sells probate real estate.
In our efforts to maintain the highest standards in the probate real estate market, we do our best to go above and beyond normal real estate representation by providing the most service and value to the Personal Representative, (P.R.), the Heirs and the Estate.
How we help the Personal Representative, (P.R.):
You’ve just lost a loved one and it’s an emotional and challenging time. You are dealing with a new set of responsibilities that seem overwhelming. On top of it all, you are now faced with the details of how to transfer or inherit real estate from the person who has died.
As the Personal Representative, (PR), dealing with the courts and the possible sale of real estate of someone who has passed away can be very complicated and very frustrating. We can help you through this part of the process. If you are thinking of possibly selling the real estate in the probate case we are here to help you.
If you need to talk, please call us: 702-379-3139. Let’s sit down and discuss the specifics involved in your probate case. During that meeting we can show you the many ways that we can help you – The Personal Representative, and the estate.
- Extensive property evaluation, what is the property worth?
- Preliminary Title Reports
- Property Searches (to quickly find deeds of trust and liens)
- We will immediately tour the property and make written recommendations as to what needs to be done to the property in order to sell the property for the highest dollar amount in the shortest time period
- Re-keying of the property
- On site inventory of all items remaining in the home, furniture, clothes, jewelry etc. This inventory list is sent to the surviving members.
- Cleaning out and cleaning up the property
- The supervision and organizing of: cleaning crews, painters, plumbers, carpet installers, estate liquidators, etc.
- Organize shipping of personal items
- Provide list of charities or consignment stores for items that are not needed or not wanted
- If required initiate contact with an auction house and supervise the appraisal and packing of items.
- If needed, organize and stage an estate sale
- List and Sell the Home
WE SELL PROBATE REAL ESTATE!
For more information on probate, please download this informational brochure.
Please call us at 702-379-3139 and allow us to explain the many ways that we can help make the sale of your Probate Real Estate as stress free as possible.
Thomas “Joe” Samples, RE Lic.# S.0068745
Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist, (C.P.R.E.S)
Urban Nest Realty
10220 W Charleston Blvd., Suite 3
Las Vegas NV 89135
Proud member of the Clark County Bar Association
The way we live and the relationship we have with our homes is constantly evolving and even more so today at an accelerated pace. Urban Nest Realty is a residential real estate company created to bridge the gap between the past and present way of buying or selling your home. We blend the use of technology, knowledge and expertise to stay ahead of the ever changing market while providing agents who are ethical, informed and invested in or Las Vegas community.
Real estate is more than just homes, it’s about relationships. The relationship between a family and their home, between a client and an agent, and an agent and the support of their brokerage. We at Urban Nest understand our role in contributing and being committed to the local community in which we not only work but also live. Let us help you meet and exceed all of your real estate needs, wants and requirements. We humbly welcome the opportunity to share in this vision with our future clients and agents.